[cod] Anyone aware of crash code for COD 1.51b?

Ian mu mu.llamas at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 07:46:45 EDT 2005

I know Linux was safe from one of them, but not sure if this is a new
thing that it wouldn't be or not. However I also think a few admins
have rolled back the linux patch (we haven't) due to some other
problems, so they may not be protected anyway, so would be good to see
a Linux patch which addresses the problems so people don't have to
choose.