[cod] Bring on COD2... I have had it with EA BF2

frenton frenton at orcon.net.nz
Fri Jul 29 06:34:16 EDT 2005

Well, i haven't seen BF2 yet completely, so i can't say much about that
game.
According to COD2 i personally expect not a whole new game, but a worth
sequel of CoD and CoD:UO, which hopefully isn't in the need to be
patched on day 7 after release. I think CoD and the expansion pack is
such a great game, that it deserves overworked maps, gfx and maybe some
"brandnew" possibilties for the players (as i saw in the video :
climbing up the rocks at d-day.). Better to say: I hope that CoD2 won't
be a "NEW" game, because CoD is almost perfect (in combination with the
  German Front Mod - never saw such a great free expansion for a
commercial game).
So I'm looking forward to get an overworked CoD/UO with some new stuff!
It's a great game, please, don't mess the sequel up! ;-)