[cod] Restart Script

Carlo Moretto Carlo at LondonEngland.co.uk
Thu Jan 27 06:02:40 EST 2005

Well before I was daemon tools, my server would always crash but take 100%
cpu so my restart script would restart it and I would have to restart it
manually....since using daemon tools, the same crashes happen but daemon
tools restarts it and I havent had to do it manually since

-----Original Message-----
From: Ian mu [mailto:mu.llamas at gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 27, 2005 9:49 AM
To: cod at icculus.org
Subject: Re: [cod] Restart Script

Doesn't daemon tools just check for a process though, and if its still up it
wouldn't restart it? Will do some digging.

Out of interest (genuine query), anyone know a good way to crash a server
(leaving it hanging) via rcon or something, just an easy way to tell if the
crash scripts or tools etc are picking it up?