[cod] Restart Script

Carlo Moretto Carlo at LondonEngland.co.uk
Thu Jan 27 04:05:44 EST 2005

using Daemon tools seems to restart the server, regardless of the type of
crash, give it a try

-----Original Message-----
From: Ian mu [mailto:mu.llamas at gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 26, 2005 5:20 PM
To: cod at icculus.org
Subject: Re: [cod] Restart Script

Yeah the hard crashes are easier to deal with, the hanging ones I guess
realistically you're going to have to code something to check its status
every so often with a udp query status and restart it if its not (could
possibly use something like qstat), or possibly with something checking for
100% cpu, but I think that ways probably a bit unreliable. Be interesting if
someones done one already as thinking of writing one myself otherwise.