[cod] Cassino

Armageddon armageddon21 at sympatico.ca
Sun Jan 23 23:31:03 EST 2005

This is the second time I bring up the cassino CPU Usage problem.. But this
is getting realllllly annoying,  16 player cassino on a dual opteron 242 2
gig ram  spike over 80% cpu uage .... normal map never go over 40-45 ....
this is cutting in half the numbers of server we can put on a box...

Anyone know a solution? Or the reason ?

Thanks!!!!

  _____