[cod] Map list doc just recently sent out

Mark J. DeFilippis defilm at acm.org
Sun Jan 23 10:14:16 EST 2005

I have been running "Bits" piece of code on the TDM server
in match mode "FF" on, and I have not had one crash since
where it used to crash, CPU to 100% regularly.

Problem is, it is not TWL/OGL approved.
It clearly was an issue. (Thanks Bits).

----switch back to original thread-----

(Hey Jay... where is the "updated" version of the nice
.DOC file with the new ones in the map pack included?
  mp_uo_hurtgen, uo_dawnville, uo_harbor, uo_powcamp, uo_carentan,
uo_depot, peaks, streets.  (None support BA).

I would add them and put them out but it is your doc.
Plus, I really am a lazy SOB. Snowed in, I am finally
putting up the new server with your setup. (I know I
said that last week...) Tks.

MD

Mark J. DeFilippis, Ph. D EE          defilm at acm.org
                                       defilm at ieee.org