[cod] Any info on a new patch?

Glanzer glanzer at glanzer-net.com
Fri Jan 21 12:46:34 EST 2005

Then why was a 1.5b patch for Linux just released?

quote:
v1.5b Linux Server Patch:  This patch will upgrade your Call of Duty Linux server to v1.5b, fixing an exploit that could cause a server to crash.

That came from GameSpot, and their link points to:

http://download2.gamespot.com/d4/gsc/action/callofduty/cod_lnxded_bins_1.5b.tar.bz2

I'M CONFUSIFIED

--Glanzer
(Moderator of http://www.codboards.com)