[cod] Cod:UO server crashes found

Mark J. DeFilippis defilm at acm.org
Fri Jan 21 08:10:09 EST 2005

Well, it fixed the jeep crash as expected.  For the TDM crashes, I will
have to wait until later as the TDM server fills after 2-3pmEST.

Interesting point Jay, I don't think it is at all config related.

I can run the TDM server all day full, not a single crash (well, except for
the jeep tip toe through the mine field), but take the same server, restart
it in match mode (which in TDM only turns off "Drop health", and "Friendly
Fire ON, vs. Reflect".  at some point, the log will spew the errors, and
down she goes.

Never once, when FF was off. and never once outside TDM. (And as you know,
I am running all the same code for all servers)...

My other Dual Xeon server will be coming up over this weekend with YOUR
setup. Likely Saturday.
I don't expect to see a difference.  I think if I see  a diff in TDM, it
will be this afternoon, when it don't crash for the first time...  That
would be nice.

oh yea, as expected, his zip does not get downloaded.

Mark

Mark J. DeFilippis, Ph. D EE          defilm at acm.org
                                       defilm at ieee.org