[cod] Any info on a new patch?

crash crash_mtl at comcast.net
Thu Jan 20 20:19:12 EST 2005

 POSSIBLY THOSE THAT DO NOT UPDATE ORIGINAL C.O.D. TO 1.5 BEFORE PATCHING C.O.D.U.O  TO 1.51...

i was guilty of this and experienced lag issues and several random freezes _ as well as unable to download from servers on a random basis -- depending on where the .pks originated from --ie: main or uo --

  ok ill go back under my desk now....crash(mtl) out !!

Psalms 118:8
"It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man."