[cod] 1.5b patch???

Jay Vasallo jayco1 at charter.net
Sun Jan 16 15:15:41 EST 2005

The PB Crashes were fixed on Friday as per Tony Ray from this letter he send
me today.

"Pb Screen Shot crashes should have been fixed with Friday's PB Server
v1.124 release for
COD. If not, please send me some PB logs that end with the crash as
well as any crash info you can get.

-Tony"

This is probably why your server does not crash any more. Ryan's 1.51b linux
binaries fixed an exploit that crashes servers.

This info can be found on this page: http://www.callofduty.com/uopatch/
"This patch resolves an exploit that can be used to crash servers. "