[cod] 1.5b patch???

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at clutteredmind.org
Sun Jan 16 14:06:36 EST 2005

Nemeth wrote:
> If it wasn't heavily tested then it is now, and there have been no further
> updates since. But again it is unsupported, so use at your own risk.

To be clear, when I fix things independent of the Activision/GMI
codebase, I put it out with that warning. i.e. - it hasn't been through
Activision QA, and it didn't crash between two machines in my office.  :)

The warning is mostly "please make sure this doesn't kill every server
on the internet", and not "we're testing this heavily here and will get
back to you." As usual, other admins are the best resource for critical
opinion on the quality of a given build.

And technically, all the Linux builds are unsupported, so waiting more
than a few days for admin feedback is really wasted time.

--ryan.