HELP!! - Arrrg - Problem getting things running

hotrod deathtoll hotrod_death_toll at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 16 13:18:06 EST 2005

(pulling my hair out) I've been trying to set up a
test server but I have had no luck getting this thing
going.  I've cut back how much config I have to try to
eliminate any excess but it still seems to be having
the same problem.  I'm really solid when it comes to
Linux but just to make sure I'm not going crazy I
tried my config on Win and it didn't work there
either.  Someone please look at these files and tell
me if I'm missing something or something is wrong.

The files are saved in win txt format because of email
bs.

Here's my bin w/ command args: (never mind the mohaas
dir :) )

/home/mohaas/cod/coduo_lnxded "+set developer 1 +set
dedicated 2 +set fs_homepath "/home/mohaas/cod" +exec
server.cfg"

Thanks a bunch.

Hotrod

http://mobile.yahoo.com/maildemo