[cod] 1.5b patch???

Nemeth nemeth at jolt.co.uk
Sat Jan 15 16:49:38 EST 2005

1.5b is the Windows beta patch released on 24th December to fix the common
crash exploit.

The corresponding Linux update was released on 21st December and is detailed
here:

http://icculus.org/cgi-bin/ezmlm/ezmlm-cgi?38:mss:4147:200412:mhpmmoholmncod
idhfff

Nemeth

Jolt Call of Duty Head Admin
cod.jolt.co.uk - #cod.jolt - codleague.jolt.co.uk - #codleague.jolt