[cod] Screen and su question.

BludGeonT[EUG] bludgeont at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 11:25:57 EST 2005

hey guys, when I get to work, Ill share some thing with you.  There
are a couple of things you can do WITHOUT modifying the default
permissions on ttys and such, which is a hack, but it works.

I have to leave right now but Ill share on the situation on how I
fixed this problem, and from reading, it appears to be the easiest
solution, based on a redhat Ent WS u1 installation of Redhat.

More to come,

BludGeonT[EUG]
EarthLink Ultimate Gaming
Architect