[cod] PB Screen Shots

Robert Mount rmount at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 10:22:48 EST 2005

You probably need to fix your permission in the PB folder.  Make sure
whatever user you're starting the game as owns the PB folder.

You should also try running the PB web update from the pb folder.
Download this file: http://www.evenbalance.com/downloads/pbweb.x86,
chmod it +x, and then run it from PB and let it update everything.

--Rob