FW: [cod] Fedora core 2 problems, or just me ?

Ian mu mu.llamas at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 04:53:44 EST 2005

Just to confirm we use RH Enterprise, get the same problems
effectively, if you check the recent e-mails you will see various
people complaining of servers crashing randomly, and also servers
skying at 100% suddenly and staying there (even when empty) but
process still being up.

So basically it (should be) will be a known issue they are working on.
There also seems to be some possible link with PB, so I would suggest
just as a test turning off PB and seeing if you still get crashes as
Evenbalance are working on fixing some issues with their latest update
causing problems with UO. We even have one server crashing and one not
on the same box, but we're currently putting the one not crashing down
to it being less busy currently, as settings the same.