[cod] Server crash, cpu takes 100%

Mark J. DeFilippis defilm at acm.org
Wed Jan 12 21:50:08 EST 2005

Well, that sux. (Some other more intellectual escapes me at this point!) ;-)

I was hoping it was just me.  If it was just me, I am sure someone here would
been able to set me straight.  :-((  I am sorry to hear it is systemic.

Thanks Jay. I have been busy and look away,
see some bad things when I come back today.
Wish I could make it go away, Evenbalance going astray,
Anyway, hope all had a happy holiday!

<someone smack me if I rhyme once more... been a long day>...

At 09:34 PM 1/12/2005, you wrote:
>Not just you Mark. Everyone in Twl is complaining.
><http://www.punksbusted.com>www.punksbusted.com has the complainsts.

{TRv}MFrag
{TRv}Team-ravage
www.team-ravage.com