[cod] segmentation faults

Josh Berry games at chickenmonkey.co.uk
Mon Jan 10 02:55:47 EST 2005

If I am forced to use PBWeb because of some weird update problem I usually
cron it to run daily in the wee hours of the morning when no-one is likely to
be playing (or few people at very least).

Gets around the worst of the problems. Just remember NOT to use your root
crontab or it will try and run as root. Use the crontab for whatever user
you use to start the server.

Josh