[cod] segmentation faults

Jay Vasallo jayco1 at charter.net
Fri Jan 7 22:32:56 EST 2005

John,

Pb doesn't stop a server from being started. There are certain aspects of pb
that must be correct in order for pb to start properly and then the server
will continue to start. Can you post your startup script along with the file
structure for us to see where you can be off a bit.

Now I am not saying that PB is not the cause of the servers crashing once
started. Pb is designed to work within the code of the game, as it was
explained to me by Tony Ray himself. Maybe there is code conflicting as Pb
does it thing? Maybe? I have no idea. But we have experienced a few crushes
that seem the direct result of PB intereacting with the players as they
join.