[cod] Attracting Players and a Request{Virus-Status = Clean}

Geoff Goas gitman at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 21:15:35 EST 2005

in my experience, when people browse the server list, they list by
ping then they pay attention to the amount of players. so essentially
the quickest way to get players is to run a 26+ man server, get it
filled up with people you know, and then it should be golden from
there on out as long as you have a server name that people can
remember.

if you have a smaller server (20 or less) then custom maps are a good idea.