[cod] Cod:UO server crashes found

bambam bambam at bambamlan.tweakdsl.nl
Fri Jan 7 17:56:30 EST 2005

bambam wrote:

>> Is there a way to let your console output its data to a file ,
>> because most of the time I'm not around to see it and screen does not
>> provide me with enough data.
>>
>> regards
>> B4M
>>
> screen -L ...ok ok...read the help screen ;-)
>
> grtz
> B4M

got me another one :

DoShellShock(...)
DoShellShock(...) completed
DoShellShock(...)
DoShellShock(...) completed
DoShellShock(...)
DoShellShock(...) completed
DoShellShock(...)
DoShellShock(...) completed
WARNING: Server should have crashed here!
WARNING: Look for console commands player might be exploiting!
WARNING: Server should have crashed here!
WARNING: Look for console commands player might be exploiting!
WARNING: Server should have crashed here!
WARNING: Look for console commands player might be exploiting!
WARNING: Server should have crashed here!
WARNING: Look for console commands player might be exploiting!
WARNING: Server should have crashed here!
WARNING: Look for console commands player might be exploiting!

******* script runtime error *******
pair has unmatching types 'codepos' and 'undefined': (file
'maps\mp\gametypes\tdm.gsc', line 825)
   setTeamScore(self.pers["team"], teamscore);

                                   *
called from:
(file 'maps\mp\gametypes\_callbacksetup.gsc', line 273)
 [[level.callbackPlayerKilled]](eInflictor, eAttacker, iDamage,
sMeansOfDeath, sWeapon, vDir, sHitLoc);

         *
called from:
(file 'maps\mp\gametypes\_callbacksetup.gsc', line 196)
CodeCallback_PlayerKilled(eInflictor, eAttacker, iDamage, sMeansOfDeath,
sWeapon, vDir, sHitLoc)

*
called from:
(file 'maps\mp\gametypes\_callbacksetup.gsc', line 189)
 [[level.callbackPlayerDamage]](eInflictor, eAttacker, iDamage, iDFlags,
sMeansOfDeath, sWeapon, vPoint, vDir, sHitLoc);

         *
called from:
(file 'maps\mp\gametypes\_callbacksetup.gsc', line 158)
CodeCallback_PlayerDamage(eInflictor, eAttacker, iDamage, iDFlags,
sMeansOfDeath, sWeapon, vPoint, vDir, sHitLoc)

*
ERROR: script runtime error
(see console for details)
----- Server Shutdown -----

Maybe someone here can do something with the output....

Grtz
B4M