[cod] Cod:UO server crashes found

John Sherrit john at sherrit.net
Fri Jan 7 06:17:17 EST 2005

our server crashes at least once per day.

I've looked at the logs and it nearly always crashes after a player
enters the server.

We are running COD:UO CTF with no custom maps or mods.

The log below looks exactly like my logs.

When our server crashed last night it was changing maps.

Looking at my GSPs graphs the Virtual memory goes through the roof each
time the crash happens.

http://www.sherrit.net/g4merz/serverprob/

as you can see the memory went through the roof just before the crash