[cod] Cod:UO server crashes found

minte van dalen minte.vandalen at planet.nl
Thu Jan 6 15:38:18 EST 2005

In our clan are several members which have problems with xfire on during
online gaming, including myself. That's the reason I don't use it anymore.
What happens is that cod(uo) or cs:source crashes, the game itself on their
pc.

So what this message could be, is that his pc was about to crash, or that it
could (which I don't think it would) make the connection or data to the
server corrupted/unstable which make the server crash.

The last part is just guessing, but what I do know that is that xfire can
cause trouble during gaming (mp for sure) on your home pc, which result in a
crash of the game/pc.

minte