[cod] WG: Server crashes

Mark J. DeFilippis defilm at acm.org
Wed Jan 5 07:21:20 EST 2005

Hey Steve,

Not to steal a thread, but been following along, and have not seen much about
crashing... no mods...

My UO CTF Foy 24x7 has been Stable as has been my UO Wide open (All Weapons
no limits) CTF/DOM server.  But my UO when playing TDM crashes frequently
with no apparent
reason.  On several occasions, on mp_rhinevalley. (I suspect they like to play
that one, and may not have anything to do with the cause, but that would
be purely a guess).  CPU goes to 100%, server is no longer in master list,
log is often in the middle of action, and it crashes. (I have logsync = 1).

This is UO in TDM, not COD TDM...  Has this been reported?

Thanks

Mark J. DeFilippis, Ph. D EE          defilm at acm.org
                                       defilm at ieee.org