[cod] WG: Server crashes

John Kennington john.kennington at buzzcard.gatech.edu
Wed Jan 5 07:16:45 EST 2005

Yeah.  Fresh from the tar package.  It seems to work, even with Merciless.  I
have a Merciless server and two AWE servers that have been stable for two weeks
now.  All I did was upload a fresh copy of the .so file to replace the one in
use on the server and restarted them.

John Kennington
Assistant Director - Operations
BuzzCard Center