[cod] WG: Server crashes

Steven Hartland killing at multiplay.co.uk
Wed Jan 5 05:59:07 EST 2005

1.5x is still very unstable atm we are all waiting for a patch release.
Removing mods seems to help but doesn't remove the problem all
together. It seems like a proper round of testing wasn't really done
for 1.5 which is surprising but the only conclusion that can be made
given the number of crashes everyone's seeing, rushed out for
the holiday period is my guess.

To reiterate if you have mods on the server try removing them.
Mod incompatibles seems to be one of the major crash causes.

    Steve / K