[cod] Linux System Info

Chris Adams chris at fragzzhost.com
Tue Jan 4 08:38:56 EST 2005

I'm guessing that the second one is HyperThreading? If so it's almost
certainly the 2nd server I'd say. If there's no HT then I'd say the 2nd
server hands-down if you're just running one game server, otherwise I'm
not too sure. I'm sure Steve will be able to tell us though with about
20 graphs to prove it ;-) :-)

Chris Adams
Fragzzhost

T (07005) 964 855