[cod] Colored Smoke Server Side Mod

Theron Conrey conreyt at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 2 11:34:05 EST 2005

James,
Just a follow-up.  I'll send you a direct email
listing  what mods I'm running.  I'm also more
interested however in a howto so that others will be
able to knock this out as well.   If you need my help
writing this up  or would like to walk me through this
on my server I can write this up as we do it.  Thanks
for the help.
Theron