[cod] Screen problem

Fredric Ollikala Fredric at onlinecenter.se
Sun Jan 2 07:59:06 EST 2005

That is not a good thing to do. You should run them as a user instead of
root due security issues. Also if you use SSH you should set
"PermitRootLogin no" in the sshd_config file and
login as normal user and do "su" from the shell to get root priveliges. That
is to prevent bruteforce attacks for the superuser (root). Just a few
thoughts.. :)

/Fredric