[cod] FS_HandleForFile error?

Luke luke at techfreak.org
Sat Jan 1 17:51:33 EST 2005

Thanks. I'll give it a shot. Odd that many downloads starting with
this very file wirk fine, then it goes haywire......

Im wondering if it might be a resource allocation issue of some
kind? Or maybe if the web server doesnt respond quickly enough.....
?

the only reference I could find on this on google was the fact that
Quake3 released a patch at some point to address the same error in
its MP code......

Luke

--
www.frankenworks.com - headquarters for linux game admins.