[cod] crash but not the other server ?

Jeff Abbott fdivbug at gmail.com
Sat Jan 1 11:41:09 EST 2005

If you started screen with a shell (e.g. you didn't specify a command
when starting it) then it will only terminate if the shell terminates,
which shouldn't happen if coduo_lnxded dies.  If, however, you
specified the coduo_lnxded command when you started screen then if the
dedicated server process dies screen will exit.  At least, I'm pretty
sure that's how it works.  If you need more detail I'd be happy to
provide it.