[cod] crash but not the other server ?

Armageddon armageddon21 at sympatico.ca
Sat Jan 1 00:52:33 EST 2005

Can a COD UO crash make screen crash with it ????

1 of my server always crash once per day... and 1/2 times screen is crashed
with it..

I have console logs.. theres nothing in there only cvar listing???
I wanted to attach the screen.. but it was gone...  I guess screen closed
and the server closed with it .. or server crashed and made screen crash??

I really doubt its screen crashing I have 2-3 other servers running with
screen (css) and it never ever crashed ....

I tried reinstalling 2 times.. Same problem.
I have another server .. It crash AT maximum once per month .. ( which is
normal...)

but this server crash 1-2 per day .. Only difference btw both cod uo servers
is the one crashing is using running PAM and HLC.

And I doubt its pam ??? a lot of servers use it and never crash...

Tried the server on Red hat 9, dual xeon and 1 dual opteron fedora core 2..
crash still crash... crash...

Ill try to get the screen log... if it doesnt crash with it... and if I am
there.....

ANY help whould be greatly appreciated guys!