[cod] PB Error

John Kennington john.kennington at buzzcard.gatech.edu
Mon Feb 21 12:00:40 EST 2005

OK, here is what I had to do.  First of all, thanks to everyone that posted.
I have run pbweb from the home path and all the permissions were set to 755.
The output indicated that pbweb updated the .so files to 1347, but a restart
of the server showed it still at 1342.  I was able to update, without
problem I might add, our 1.51 server.  I backed up the pb directory in the
1.41 server and copied the 1.51 folder over.  That worked.  The server is
now running at 1.35 A1347.  It shouldn't be this hard...

  _____