[cod] SecurityFocus

Ian mu mu.llamas at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 14:56:09 EST 2005

Yeah just want to apologise, if he has approached everyone and had
negative feedback from them in terms of them fixing it (but then again
its tricky, if they aren't going to patch it for sure, isnt that more
reason to release a patch and not release the exploit?), then yes I
can understand it more in truth, and I'm getting more of an impression
at least whilst I still wouldn't do it, he seems like someone who at
least has gone down the path of contacting the correct people, so in
that respect I'm probably a little hasty with comments, and fair play
to him on that side.

I'm just in a bad mood as been trying to fix servers all day because of it hehe.