[cod] SecurityFocus

Robert Mount rmount at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 14:37:18 EST 2005

I'd much rather have folks like Luigi disclosing these issues than
not.  It's called full disclosure.  It forces the hand of the vendors
to patch their software.  While i don't think this is the forum for a
debate on full disclosure, i would much rather know why these servers
are crashing than have mysterious crashes that i cannot explain.  At
least this way you wont chase your tail for hours looking for problems
in your setup.

Luigi's been at this for a while, i'm certain he at least made an
attempt to contact the vendors.  I know he's been in touch with Ryan
directly, or so he told me in our email exchange.

Regards,
--Rob