[cod] SecurityFocus

Matthew Keen Tali at heavenly-existance.net
Tue Feb 15 18:35:22 EST 2005

 From what I gather, this is a remote exploit, not an local one.

If you look at the source code of the "testing" tool you will see it
send UDP packets with 760 -> 2000bytes of an info string to the server
(sorta like a rquest for the server info)

Besides, this happens on servers that one less the 18 character set
commadns htruout config, or even using the default config this crash
still occurs with the test tool.