[cod] 1.51b

Ian mu mu.llamas at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 21:17:43 EST 2005

Out of interest, myself and others have pasted exploit (as in errors,
can't guarantee it is and not just a bug..but "something" is happening
even by your own errors which is screwed) (should have crashed here
check for exploits usual stuff) in these forums since the patch (in
december), causing hangs (at 100% cpu), and straightforward crashes.

Just wondering if you need further copies (or can repost those showing
the crashes since, and its not just me for sure), just posting asking.
Latest patche naturally applied.

I would be extremely disturbed if these crashes had been ignored (as
would on first impressions appear to be) and we get no further.
Because crashes are still happening, and no comment.

Ian