[cod] Multi-server 1 install, different mods

Jay Vasallo jayco1 at charter.net
Wed Feb 9 12:02:57 EST 2005

Was actually talking to the other guy.

In my system,

Vanilla COD gets no fs_game switch
/home/johnny/cod-server/main/server.cfg

These use the fs_game switch

/home/felix/cod-server/uo/server.cfg
/home/felix/cod-server/merciless/server.cfg
/home/samantha/cod-server/awe/server.cfg
 and so on....

he did this:

Well whatever that move is, he just copied a server.cfg that didn't even
exist to a correct folder. Just look at the command.
Can't have a $VAR meaning two different things, unless it was processed
somewhere down the line.

HOME="/home/$USER"  or
HOME="/where/ever/i/say/it/is"

So maybe he miswrote what he wanted to say... I dunno, but if he needs help,
I will help him when he gets home/

-Jay