[cod] Custom maps ??

Nemeth nemeth at jolt.co.uk
Tue Feb 8 14:09:13 EST 2005

The correct name for that map is brecourt_winter

You can find the correct map name by opening up the pak file (in WinRAR
or something similar), browsing to maps\MP and looking for the .bsp
name. Alternatively you can do an fdir *.bsp in the console and see what
.bsp files the game has loaded.

Nemeth

Jolt Call of Duty Head Admin & PunksBusted.com Staff
cod.jolt.co.uk - #cod.jolt - punksbusted.com - #punksbusted