[cod] Ping issue

Edwin Terlouw edwinterlouw at tiscali.nl
Sun Feb 6 15:08:33 EST 2005

Hi,

Thx for the reaction,

Here is some information of my server:

The server is dedicated, and running in a datacenter in Germany with 9GB
connection in total. I have a dedicated 100Mbps connection for my server. So
that should not be a  problem

The pings are high also when the server is not full, only it hits a few
people over and over again (always same people have high ping around 300)
Thaths the strange issue on it. I have some screens, look at the
attachements

The IP of the server is 62.141.63.159 running on port 28960.
Same IP only in name is match3.coda-clan.org

I hope you guys now something because iam out of my options (re installed
cod, even the whole server)

Thx again in advance for your help

Edwin