[cod] Ping issue

BludGeonT[EUG] bludgeont at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 14:57:40 EST 2005

Its called bandwidth limitations in most cases.  What kind of pipe is
your server running on.  If youre running it from home on your own
Internet connection, then there is your problem, and the solution
should be easy.  Co-locate your server someplace where there is
sufficient bandwidth.

Are the pings that high with only just a few people in it?  or when
its full?  Is it a dedicated server, or are you playing on the same
machine that youre hosting from.  What is the IP the server is running
on?  Perhaps we could put some traceroutes to your IP in here or
something.

Ya need to share a little more information before we can help, good luck

BludGeonT[EUG]
EarthLink Ultimate Gaming