server log file location.

bambam bambam at bambamlan.tweakdsl.nl
Sun Feb 6 08:07:42 EST 2005

Hi all,

I run a dedicated linux CODUO V1.51 server.
There is something I cannot seem to accomplish with the : set g_log Cvar.

I have a setup with two mods....(for testing) both mods a installed in a
different sub dir (mod1 and mod2)
with the +set fs_game startup setting set to the right subdir.

But the server creates the logfile in those subdirs too. I want to have
1 logfile (for stats purpose)... so I thought it was the trick to point
the log file to : /home/gameadmin/.callofduty/uo/server.log
unfortunatly it does not seem to work, no errors, but the file is not
created either..... (I also tried set g_log "../server.log" , but is
does not take relative locations)

Anyone has a solution to my problem ?

Cheers
B4M