[cod] [COD2] FS_GAME

Mark J. DeFilippis defilm at acm.org
Mon Dec 26 01:40:51 EST 2005

Happy Holidays all. Hey Jay. I am using the same clanwarz setup
more or less  Written sh scripts and some perl for log automation
and stats stuff, but it is largely the same restart tools.

I have not noticed any issue with fs_game. fs_home with fs_game
still appear to work same as with toolkit 4 COD and UO.  Looking
forward to what you are picking at... I think..

BTW, I remember that Guy.  LOL.  You took him off-list,
just about rebuilt his entire server set up. He was so grateful,
you actually mellowed Pablo. The guy wasn't a SOB after all.

I recall, we didn't hear from him until like 2 months later when
he decided he wanted out of the list and blasted back in with the
same colorful language "How the F**c do I unsubscribe from
this F***in POS list!!  LMAOROFL!  Who knew it was only
intermission?? I was ready to break out the popcorn. ;-)))

Mark

Mark J. DeFilippis                    defilm at acm.org
                                       defilm at ieee.org