[cod] Did it help????

Steve Chestnut s.chestnut at comcast.net
Wed Dec 21 14:47:59 EST 2005

Source www.bluesnews.com

Call of Duty 2 MP Plans [December 21, 2005, 1:59 pm ET] - 1 Comment
Activision and Infinity Ward announce plans for an upcoming release of multiplayer maps for Call of Duty 2, as well as an update to include support for PunkBuster anti-cheat software, which was recently virtually demanded by some members of the community (story). Here's word:
  Santa Monica, CA - Dec. 21, 2005 - Activision, Inc. (Nasdaq: ATVI) and Infinity Ward today announced plans to release new multiplayer maps as part of a Call of Duty® 2 Windows® PC update that will also include PunkBusterT anti-cheat software and additional support enhancements. The download is currently scheduled for release in early 2006 and will be available at www.callofduty.com.

  "Our team at Infinity Ward is committed to supporting Call of Duty fans," said Grant Collier, president, Infinity Ward. "We've worked hard to deliver the most epic and immersive experience ever with Call of Duty 2 and look forward to delivering new content such as multiplayer maps, tools and anti-cheat software that will further enhance the gameplay experience."

  Take it for what it's worth at this point. A rumor but a good one if it comes to pass.