[cod] [COD2] High PIngs

Carlo carlomoretto at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 15:15:43 EST 2005

Ok, I have turned off the voice chat and set sv_maxrate to 20000 but still
the pings are going through the roof

I just checked and I had 20 players on 1 cod server, 10 players on another
cod server and 22 players on a cod2 server

The pings on the cod1 servers were around the 50 mark but the pings on the
cod2 server were mostly in the 100-150's.

I ran the top command and the cpu's were only running at about 50%, what
else can I do?

This is the tracert result:

 13    20 ms    17 ms    17 ms  <ip>