[cod] Anyone aware of crash code for COD 1.51b?

Mark J. DeFilippis defilm at acm.org
Mon Aug 22 11:34:53 EDT 2005

I as well do not have protection on my servers from this exploit as I am
running pure COD 1.51b servers with only Ryan's official patches.

It would this is already common knowledge. Posting it will allow
us to patch.  I have every email from this list since I  joined.
When I run in to a problem, search it to see if anyone on this list
ever ran in to it.

I would like to protect my servers as well. Please.

(Actual, I care not what the command is, I would just like a pointer
to the fix).  The outstanding VSAY, kick em all is the one we need
Ryan's hand in.

Dr. D