[cod] Anyone aware of crash code for COD 1.51b?

Mark J. DeFilippis defilm at acm.org
Mon Aug 22 09:36:16 EDT 2005

Hey Jay,

If they have a windows fix, one would think it would not be
very difficult to put in a fix for the linux server.  IMHO it is
worth it.  Users keep coming back to COD.

They may leave here and there for new things, WOW, even UO,
BF2, but there is still tons of action on COD 1.51b and I suspect
there will be for years to come.  Look at how long SOF series
went. (Can't count H/L or CS as they keep adding). I mean
just FPS's that came out and didn't have expansion packs.

Of course COD:UO... but they didn't just drop COD for UO.
Vast majority play both.  I dare to say, honestly, I play more
COD than I do UO.