[cod] Anyone aware of crash code for COD 1.51b?

Robert Mount rmount at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 09:33:14 EDT 2005

He has stated in the past that he'll continue to fix his code in order
for it to be free of exploits, regardless of his contract with
companies.

I use MoH as an example.  He released a fix within the last year,
there's no way EA paid him to do that.  I believe it was that exploit
where he mentioned the "i'll fix my code" thing.  If i'm wrong, i'm
sure he'll say so.

--Rob