Resetting vars after return from a map

Mathew Murdock mmurdock at webmail.esolutionsgroup.ca
Tue Aug 9 22:18:28 EDT 2005

Hey all,

Thanks for the help setting up my UO server: your combined responses have
sorted my setup problems.

I have a new question:

I have configured a config file that I want applied to one map only.
Essentially, when I run a specific custom map (in any gametype) I want to play
it rifles only.  I set up a config file mymap_tdm.cfg that enables rifles and
disables her arms.  (This is a Linux machine, so all other mymap_<gametype> are
symbolic links to the _tdm hard file).  This works well when the map is first
loaded; however, when the next map rotates in, the weapons configured for the
custom map "mymap" are still in effect.

Is there a config file that is processed before any given
<mapname>_<gametype>.cfg file?  Is there a better way to achieve the function
i'm after?

Cheers,

Matt