[cod] Lagg spikes

BludGeonT[EUG] bludgeont at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 01:37:24 EDT 2005

Do you happen to have some sort of game server checking cronjob
running every 5 minutes or something?  I used to experience a lag in
game back on older machines when I had the external command line
script request status from the server via rcon.  Everytime the script
ran, everyone experienced a 2 or 3 second lag spike that was bad.

Also, make sure by running some tests that on your interface you are
experiencing no packet loss.  Perhaps a bad network cable, or
worse...just a couple of ideas, good luck

BludGeonT[EUG]
Earthlink Ultimate Gaming
www.EarthlinkUltimateGaming.com